Weddings - Renewals of Vows
Same Sex Ceremonies - Commitment Ceremonies - Baby Namings - Funerals


Butterfly Ceremony

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Love Proclamation by Patch Adams

Good evening,

There are so many beautiful poems & readings to include in your ceremony but one of my favourites is taken from the movie "Patch Adams" starring Robyn Williams. If you haven't seen it then go hire it out on video. It is about a doctor & his rather unorthodox methods in his doctoring to his patients who are mainly children & the dismay of some of his peers & the powers to be at the hospital he works at regarding his methods of not only healing the sick but healing the heart. It is a lovely movie.

From this movie these lines are taken.

A love proclamation by Patch Adams

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly without complexities or pride. I love you because I know no other way then this. So close that your hand, on my chest, is my hand. So close, that when you close your eyes, I fall asleep.”

These words say it all!
good night & take care
Glenda Davison JP CMC
www.coastalcelebrations.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment