Weddings - Renewals of Vows
Same Sex Ceremonies - Commitment Ceremonies - Baby Namings - Funerals


Butterfly Ceremony

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Hi Guys,

It was this time 21 years ago that I arrived at Gosford Hospital for the birth of my third son, Mark. I just got there & then fifteen minutes later he popped out. What a lovely Xmas present for Kevin & myself & his older brothers, Evan and Timothy.
Christmas is a special time to share with family & friends & Mark having his birthday on Xmas Eve makes it all the more special for us although he does usually have his celebratory party a week beforehand.He knows how to party!

I would now like to wish all my clients, past and present, my friends, family & colleagues a wonderful beautiful Christmas & a happy & very prosperous New Year.

I would like to leave you with this quote

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry
Show life a thousand reasons to smile


keep smiling guys

warm regards
Glenda Davison JP
Civil Marriage Celebrant
www.coastalcelebrations.com.au
0414839269




No comments:

Post a Comment