Weddings - Renewals of Vows
Same Sex Ceremonies - Commitment Ceremonies - Baby Namings - Funerals


Butterfly Ceremony

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Just about me!

Weddings, Renewals of Vows, Same Sex Ceremonies, Commitment Ceremonies, Baby Namings & Funerals Thinking of getting married? I officiate unique wedding celebrations including Sand Ceremonies, Rose Ceremonies, Candle Ceremonies, Wine Ceremonies and Rope Ceremonies, Renewal of Vows, Same Sex Ceremonies, Commitment Ceremonies – Any Celebration! Would you like to celebrate the birth of your child with a Baby Naming? I can work with you to make your child’s naming day special. I am available any day of week, whether to officiate a ceremony at sunrise or sunset. I travel to Sydney, Wollongong & Newcastle, The Hunter Valley and the Central Coast. If you have any questions or would like to arrange an appointment to discuss your ceremony please don’t hesitate to contact me now.
Glenda Davison JP CMC Glenda was so warm and kind & listened to what we wanted to do. I feel we knew Glenda on a personal level & that was great. To us Glenda wasn’t a Celebrant, we felt like we had known her for years. I will definitely recommend her to any friends or family. Krystal & Clinton English It has been my pleasure to now have officiate over 300 weddings. I love my job. Please contact me if you would like to take the next step, actually the first step and the most important into getting married. I look forward to hearing from you. warm regards Glenda Davison Civil Marriage Celebrant www.coastalcelebrations.com.au glennie50davison@aol.com 0414839269

No comments:

Post a Comment