Weddings - Renewals of Vows
Same Sex Ceremonies - Commitment Ceremonies - Baby Namings - Funerals


Butterfly Ceremony

Sunday, August 22, 2010

the ABS Sydney Convention Exhibition Centre Bridal Fair

Hi everyone

the Australian Bridal Service Bridal Exhibition, Spring Spectacular at the Sydney Convention Exhibition Centre is on next weekend, being Saturday the 29th & Sunday the 30th August & I will once again be part of it!

I enjoy being apart of the ABS bridal fairs as not only do I get to meet some lovely new clients I get to network with other wedding providers. This is the biggest Bridal Fair that I know of & the quality & the expertise of the exhibitors are of a very high standard.Each exhibitor has been accredited by the ABS.

There are up to 200 exhibitors & a Gala Fashion Parade is on four times during the course of the day. This is a NOT to be missed part of your visit to the fair.

So put next weekend in your diary. Guests are welcome to stay for as long as they want to. Arrival times start at 10am

Come & say hi to me. I have a new look stand & a lovely new banner.I am on stand 114

BE there or BE square!!!!

Glenda Davison CMC JP
www.coastalcelebrations.com.au
0414839269

No comments:

Post a Comment