Weddings - Renewals of Vows
Same Sex Ceremonies - Commitment Ceremonies - Baby Namings - Funerals


Butterfly Ceremony

Sunday, October 3, 2010

"In my Life"

Hi everyone & welcome to October. I don't know where September went. I have neglected my blogging of late only due to the fact I have been busy with all my September weddings & meeting new clients & writing ceremonies. It is that time of year.

Also it's that time of year where we still haven't seen much of Spring & yesterday wasn't any exception . Yesterdays beach wedding "plan B" was put in place due to the rain. It was still a beautiful ceremony. I started the ceremony by reading the "beach wedding poem" but firstly I asked everyone present to close their eyes & just imagine themselves on the beach with the sand beneath their feet & to hear the waves roll in as I was reading the poem. I think I got everyone in the mood but it still kept raining!

Another nice reading that I sometimes begin my ceremonies with, actually it is a song beautifully written by the Beatles called "In My Life". The words in this song are beautiful. I haven't yet had anyone ask me to sing it, maybe they know that I can't sing although I love to sing I quite agree.

Daylight saving started today & the NRL Grand Final is about to start as well. I am not so keen to watch it as my team Manly is not playing.I have been busy working on my October weddings and baby namings.

I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend. Stay safe.

Take care
Glenda x

Glenda Davison JP
Civil Marriage Celebrant
www.coastalcelebrations.com.au
0414839269

No comments:

Post a Comment