Weddings - Renewals of Vows
Same Sex Ceremonies - Commitment Ceremonies - Baby Namings - Funerals


Butterfly Ceremony

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Save the date!

Hi guys

I had a wonderful week in Tamworth during the Country Music Festival celebrations. I danced, sang (not so well) drank, ate & saw some wonderful bands & shows.I joined in and danced in the Biggest Line dance, I think there were about 600 people which wasn't a record.It was great fun though. I also met some wonderful people and maybe will be able to catch up with them again next year. Yes I have booked again for next year.Oh, my husband Kevin had a good time too.

So I have saved that date for Tamworth next year. No wedding bookings taken from the 23rd Jan to the 30th Jan. "Save the date" notices are a great idea for weddings as well. It lets people know when your up coming wedding will be & allow them to put aside that date for your special occasion.

I have seen these "save the dates" on magnets, on cards and even on coasters. They don't cost a lot to produce. Just search the net for printing & stationery places that make them. It's a great idea especially when your wedding requires overnight accommodation as well as the guests can organise their bookings in advance.

That's it for now guys. I hope everyone enjoys what ever they are doing today, tomorrow & also next week. It has been very hot lately so keep cool and drink lots of fluids (water of course!)

take care
warm regards
Glenda Davison JP
Civil Marriage Celebrant
www.coastalcelebrations.com.au
glennie50davison@aol.com
0414839269

No comments:

Post a Comment