Weddings - Renewals of Vows
Same Sex Ceremonies - Commitment Ceremonies - Baby Namings - Funerals


Butterfly Ceremony

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Wedding Expos Australia

Hi guys,

Tomorrow I am attending Wedding Expos Australia Bridal Fair at Parramatta RSL Club.
There will be over 70 wedding exhibitors attending. I have been involved with these expos for a few years now & find them invaluable to be a part of. Not only do I get the chance to meet some wonderful new clients but getting to know the other exhibitors is invaluable, great to network with them.

The Expo is open at 10am and closes at 3pm. Please come along and say hi. I would love to chat to you about your up coming wedding. I will have a slide show of my past weddings as well as my photo books and wedding manuals on display.Sand ceremonies are very popular so I will have some bottles on display and will be able to tell you how the ritual works. Please ask about the other rituals that I can incorporate into your ceremony as well.

It should be a great day and if it is anything like today being inside would be better than being outdoors, the weather was terrible.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

take care
Glenda Davison CMC JP
www.coastalcelebrations.com.au
glennie50davison@aol.com
0414839269

No comments:

Post a Comment