Weddings - Renewals of Vows
Same Sex Ceremonies - Commitment Ceremonies - Baby Namings - Funerals


Butterfly Ceremony

Friday, April 8, 2011

200th Wedding!

Hi guys,

Every wedding is special to me but on Monday my first of two weddings that day will be my 200Th wedding that I have officiated. I was appointed by the Attorney Generals Department to solemnise marriages on the 8Th September 2006. I officiated my first wedding in January 2007 and as I remember was a little nervous but loved every minute of it and afterward I received some lovely feedback from the newly wed couple and their guests. There was no looking back from there as my confidence grew with each wedding I officiated. The professionalism together with my warm & caring nature that I give to my clients is testimony that this chosen career of mine has been a good one. I love my job!

As I said before I have two weddings on Monday and both very different. The first is a morning wedding on the Central Coast. The bride & groom are teachers and want to have a small but intimate family gathering at a local park then celebrate over lunch at a local cafe. Great start to the school holidays for them!

My second wedding is on the North Shore in the afternoon. Once again a small intimate affair with only nine in attendance. The ceremony will be held in a Senior Citizens Community Hall where the Bride & Groom regularly attend. You see the Bride is 95 & the Groom is 90. The groom has invited me to the "wedding breakfast" afterward to be held at the local RSL Club. How sweet is that? Theirs will be my 201st wedding.

I look forward to when I can post on my blog my 300Th wedding! Keep watching my blog as I will definitely post some pics of these two very special weddings.

take care

warm regards
Glenda Davison CMC JP
www.coastalcelebrations.com.au
glennie50davison@aol.com
0414839269

PS Did I say how much I love my job?????

No comments:

Post a Comment