Weddings - Renewals of Vows
Same Sex Ceremonies - Commitment Ceremonies - Baby Namings - Funerals


Butterfly Ceremony

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Spring time is Wedding time

Hi guys, Spring is in the air and what wonderful sunny days we have had of late. I am so happy that winter is finally over. Now let's talk weddings! There are lots and lots of them in front of me over the next few months. I love being a celebrant. I love meeting new clients and I love being a part of their special day creating and presenting a beautiful professional ceremony. I have a favourite reading that I would like to share with you. I have many favourites actually but this one stands out In My Life” by The Beatles There are places I’ll remember All my life, though some have changed Some forever, not for better Some have gone & some remain All these places had their moments With lovers & friends I still can recall Some are dead & some are living In my life, I’ve loved them all But of all these friends & lovers There is no one that compares with you And these mem’ries lose their meaning When I think of love as something new Though I know I’ll never lose affection For people & things that went before I know I’ll often stop & think about them In my life I love you more Beautiful words from some very famous people! Take care Glenda Davison CMC JP www.coastalcelebrations.com.au 0414839269

No comments:

Post a Comment