Weddings - Renewals of Vows
Same Sex Ceremonies - Commitment Ceremonies - Baby Namings - Funerals


Butterfly Ceremony

Sunday, December 4, 2011

"Little Bag of Love"

hey guys,

A few weeks until Christmas and a few more weddings to officiate before the New Year. I have been so busy of late and I am very thankful as well for the opportunity to have met so many wonderful couples and in turn have referred me to their friends so I must be doing something right! I really love my chosen career as a Civil Marriage Celebrant.

I would now like to share with everyone something that one of my young clients gave as their Bombadierre. I loved it so much that I made up some and gave to my Celebrant Class of 2005 at our Xmas get together which was last Friday at Potters Brewery Resort at Nulkaba. The girls loved it! I also am making some "little bags of love" for my Line Dancing friends. Our party is next Wednesday. There will be some toe tapping done that day.

LITTLE BAG OF “LOVE”
contents
MARBLES- So when people say you’ve
lost them, you can show you haven’t.
5 CENTS- So you are never broke.
ERASER- To rub out all your mistakes.
SAFETY PINS- To hold things together
when they are falling apart.
ELASTIC BAND- To stretch you
beyond your limits.
HEART- To let you know you are loved.
STAR- To wish on…………………………..


(just get a little organza bag & fill it with the above items and type and laminate all the above on card and then hole punch the top and secure the bag to the laminated card)

I love Christmas and I love the festiveness of it all. I love partying and dancing and having fun! So if I don't blog again until after Xmas that is what I will be doing.

Take care everyone and I wish each and everyone that reads this superb piece of literature a beautiful happy and wonderful Christmas and may your New year be filled with many happy days and wonderful moments.

Also if anyone needs a wonderful talented funny and beautiful and professional celebrant please contact me you will not be disappointed....

take care
warm regards
Glenda
www.coastalcelebrations.com.au
glennie50davison@aol.com
0414839269

No comments:

Post a Comment