Weddings - Renewals of Vows
Same Sex Ceremonies - Commitment Ceremonies - Baby Namings - Funerals


Butterfly Ceremony

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

the Australian Bridal Service Fox Studios Bridal Fair

Good evening everyone

I really enjoy being apart of the ABS Bridal Fairs. Not only do I get to meet some lovely people & potential new wedding clients but to network with fellow industry providers is invaluable to me.

For the wedding day to run smoothly each component of the day is important, from hair to makeup, bridal dresses, shoes, accessories, flowers & men's attire to the limousines to the event organisers to the reception,photographers, the cake & the music. At the ABS Bridal Fairs all these providers plus heaps more are there to chat & help you.

Last weekend I was part of the Fox Studios Bridal Fair & once again it was a huge success but very tiring on my feet. I enjoyed relaxing with a glass of wine back at my hotel after each day.

On the weekend I caught up with a past wedding client of mine who is also a photographer for Society Photos. They do a wonderful job. Dean also told me that he is the principal photographer of "foto-momo" www.foto-momo.com I wish him the best of luck. I know that he doesn't need much as with his personality, personal touch & great attitude as well as taking great pics he will do very well.

I also wish Kathie King of www.soapbouquets.com.au the best of luck also. It was her first Bridal Fair & her stand was very busy. "It's hard to believe its soap, one petal, one hand wash" they look like floral bouquets but they are made of soap! What a wonderful concept & very good for the environment.

That's it for now. I have two naming ceremonies next weekend & a wedding so have to finalise them

I hope everyone has a great week. Stay warm & dry.

warm regards
Glenda x
www.coastalcelebrations.com.au
0414839269

No comments:

Post a Comment