Weddings - Renewals of Vows
Same Sex Ceremonies - Commitment Ceremonies - Baby Namings - Funerals


Butterfly Ceremony

Friday, June 25, 2010

Tree Tops Resort, Avoca

Hi guys,

This week I would like to tell you that I will be attending Tree Tops Resort's "open day" on Saturday the 3rd July from 10am-3pm as their preferred celebrant. How exciting to be asked, I was thrilled! I think the day will be invaluable to all intending Bride & Groom's as they will be able to see how the ceremonial area & the function rooms will be set up.

They will be able to chat to the resorts wedding co-ordinator and also photographer, events decorator & of course the Celebrant (me) to name a few of the providers that will be on site on the day.

Hopefully it will be a sunny day & hopefully I get to meet lots of couples. Please come & say hi

Take care everyone & until next time
stay safe & warm!

Glenda
www.coastalcelebrations.com.au
0414839269

No comments:

Post a Comment