Weddings - Renewals of Vows
Same Sex Ceremonies - Commitment Ceremonies - Baby Namings - Funerals


Butterfly Ceremony

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lake Macquarie Wedding Expo

Hi Guys

Just letting you know that I will be attending my first wedding expo of the year tomorrow. It is the Lake Macquarie Wedding Expo to be held at Club Macquarie at 458 Lake Road, Argenton from 10am to 3pm.I haven't been to this expo before so am excited to be able to take part in it as I believe there are some really quality service providers that will be there.Not only will I benefit from networking and meeting new people in the wedding industry but you as clients will be able to get lots of ideas and advice from the experts for your wedding.

Please note in your wedding planners/diaries the upcoming expos that I will be attending this year.......

Wedding Expos Australia.....Sunday March 27th
Parramatta RSL

Wedding Expos Australia.... Sunday May 22nd
Diggers at the Entrance

Your dream Wedding..........Sunday May 29th
Belmont 16 foot Sailing Club,Belmont

Wedding Expos Australia....Sunday June 26th
Miramare Gardens, Terrey Hills


Attending these expos I get the chance to meet new clients, to show them what I can contribute to make their ceremony very special.

If you want a Celebrant that is warm and friendly, one who gives gives personal service and is professional then please come to my stand and say "HI"

I look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow.I am on stand 17

take care
warm regards
Glenda Davison CMC JP
www.coastalcelebrations.com.au
glennie50davison@aol.com
0414839269

No comments:

Post a Comment